Common causes of hair loss or hair thinning are as follows:
- Vitamin deficiency is the main cause as it will make the hair brittle and more prone to thinning and ultimately falling, You get hair fall solution in delhi @ clinic Gen.Next.
- Physical stress is also one of the main cause. It may happen in one way like some traumatic surgery or treatment or may happen due to any accident which is very severe.
- Pregnancy related hair loss is also very prominent amongst women. It happens after delivery of child. Women tend to lose more and more hair due to hormonal changes.
- Sometimes overeating of some particular types of vitamins also leads to hair fall issues for e.g. Excess of Vitamin-A intake can accelerate the rate of hair fall.
- Lack of proteins in diet pattern is also the major cause of hair fall. Hair began to fall due to nutritional lack in hair strands.